01 Jan Take Control and Find Your Best Diet for Losing Weight: Steer the New Year
As the holiday excitement dies down, it’s time to focus on 2023 and what you want to do this year. It’s a great time to really refine your goals, create a game plan to achieve them, and make a lifestyle change.
If your goal for 2023 is to find a way to lose weight–and keep it off–look no further than Infinite30.
Infinite30 is a revolutionary rapid weight loss program. Our unique 3 phase dieting plan leverages science, nutrition, and psychology to help you find ways to lose weight fast.
We are a proven diet plan for losing weight, and we have been helping people at over a dozen physical locations (including Raleigh, NC and Wake Forest, NC) and through our virtual coaching program.
Take Control and Find Your Best Diet for Losing Weight
The first step to achieving your fast weight loss goals in 2023 is to take control. It’s easy to say “Oh, I wish I could lose weight,” but if you don’t do anything about it, you’re not going to see any results.
The action begins with making a commitment, so check out our blog on how to set and stick to SMART resolutions if you haven’t already.
Once you have your SMART resolution (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-related) for losing weight, it’s time to find the best diet for losing weight for YOU.
Everyone is different, so not every dieting plan is going to work for everyone. If you don’t find the right diet plan for losing weight for you, you won’t see the results you’re looking for. That’s why customization is central to the Infinite30 process.
There are a lot of products that claim to produce rapid weight loss, but beware of quick fixes like phentermine (an appetite suppressant) or the trendy tummy teas you see Instagram influencers peddling (they’re just laxatives).
You may see some immediate results with these products, but even if you find ways to lose weight, you may not keep it off. Instead, look for a science-informed program with proven, long-lasting results–like Infinite 30!
How to Avoid a Sedentary Lifestyle
A customized dieting plan is a very effective way to achieve fast weight loss, but physical activity is also key to achieving and sustaining your weight loss results.
We spend most of our day at work, and for many of us, work means sitting down. Then, when we come home, we want to relax–which also means sitting down. Without even realizing it, we can fall into a sedentary lifestyle.
Thankfully, there are some simple ways that you can add activity into your life. Going to the gym is great, but building physical activity into your daily routine is just as important for losing weight and keeping your body feeling young!
Here are our favorite tips for keeping active throughout the day:
- Stand whenever you can. See if you can get a height-adjustable desk that will give you the option to sit or stand while working.
- Include stretch breaks during the day.
- Opt for the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Plan fun, physical activities on evenings and weekends, such as dance classes, hikes, or amateur sports teams.
- Build walks into your day. If you have a dog, you can extend that evening walk, or if you commute to work, walk for a part of your commute before you hop on the bus or train.
- Limit your sitting down time. It’s tempting to vedge out in front of the TV all night, but set a time limit, such as an hour, for your sit-down activities.
With these little changes, you will notice that you feel more energized and active! Your body will thank you, and it will be much easier to achieve all your goals–including rapid weight loss.
Ways to Lose Weight Fast with Infinite30
Making a lifestyle change can be scary to do alone, but with Infinite30, it’s fun and easy!
Infinite 30 is the best diet for losing weight because we take a science-backed approach that is customized to your unique needs. Our program has three distinct phases:
- Lose: undergoing fast weight loss based on a nutritious dieting plan and supplements
- Learn: discovering the foods that work for you–and the foods that don’t
- Live: enjoying every adventure life has to offer with support from your Infinite 30 coach and community
Are you ready to make 2023 your healthiest year yet? Stop by our Raleigh or Wake Forest locations or contact us to learn more!